By CMU Advertising | Published on Tuesday 22 August 2023
Important: Please review and follow guidelines in the ‘Application Tips’ section in order to submit your application.
Location: Ninja Tune offices in Kennington (London) with some flexibility to work from home on an ad hoc basis.
Hours: Monday – Friday (10am – 6pm)
Closing date: Friday 1st September
Start date: As soon as possible.
Salary: Competitive dependent on experience
We are actively encouraging applications from a diverse range of applicants. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, marital status, or disability status.
About the role:
The Copyright Manager will be managing all aspects of the copyright department under supervision from head of department.
Other responsibilities include, but will not be limited to:
• Completing registrations at PRS / PPL and International level.
• Updating and maintaining our internal copyright systems.
• Working with artists / writers and managers to obtain copyright data.
• Ad hoc general tasks across the department.
Experience and skills required:
• Extensive knowledge of music copyright (both master and publishing).
• Experience working with The PRS, PPL, other international societies and sub publisher networks.
• Experience with client and society liaison involving queries, disputes and counterclaims.
• Knowledge of some or all of the following industry copyright systems; Music Maestro, Curve, Filemaker.
• Experience of royalties administration would be advantageous.
What you will receive:
• Competitive salary.
• 15 days of annual leave + 2 week Christmas shutdown + additional half day for each year worked (in addition to public holidays.
• Personal pension scheme (4%).
• Hybrid working.
• Plus a number of other benefits, you have the opportunity to opt into.
Please send your CV to Raksha Rathod at email@example.com, with Copyright Manager + your name, as the subject line of your email.
Please be sure to write a short cover note which shares any other useful information, what your salary expectations are and the best number to contact you on should we need to.
Any information shared, will be used purely for Ninja Tune recruitment purposes.